1. Parental co-operation with the school is very essential is very essential. The school, therefore , invites the parents/guardians to extend the wholehearted cooperation by visiting the school periodically and keeping in close touch with the teachers and the school authorities, during the visiting hours.
2. Parents, guardians or visitors are not allowed to see the students or interview their teachers during the school hours without the permission of the Headmistress. They should come only during the time given after the class hours. They are strictly prohibited to go to the classrooms or the staff room.
3. Parents are requested to make any complaint directly to the school authorities in writing, not to the teachers.
4. Since the medium of instruction is English, children should speak in English particularly in school as it will enable them to follow their lessons easily and intelligently. Speaking in English at home also is encouraged.
5. Private tuitions are totally discouraged. parents should not approach any staff member for tuition. the staff of this school cannot accept tuition without prior permission of the principal. teachers of the school shall not go to the houses of the students for any type of tuition, or coaching.
6. parents are requested not to plan holidays or tour during the school days.