Revised Fee Structure
REVISED FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-2024
School fees are payable in six instalments by CHEQUE / SCHOOL APP. in the following manner. Cheque must be made in favour of ST. JOSEPH’S CONVENT SCHOOL.
||Before April 15
||Before July 15
||Before Sept 15
||Before Nov 15
||Before Dec 15
||Before Jan 14
- Download from Play Store
- Parent Login ID (User ID – Sch. No and
Password – First three letter of student name (in capital letter) &
date of birth – YYYY/MM/DD)
- Fee Payment
- Select Installment
- Pay Online
- Method (Payment Options)- Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking/UPI (Enter Virtual ID Number)
- Failure to pay the fees within the time mentioned above will result in late fee of Rs. 50/- per month.
Dues for each term have to be cleared in order to appear for the terminal exams.
- Bounced cheques fee/any bank charges will be borne by students/parents.
- Fee is accepted from 1st to 15th of every month between 8:00 am – 12:30 pm on working days. (Timing subject to change)
- The cheque issued for caution money is to be withdrawn within three months. School will not issue another cheque in any case.
Please refer to fees card for more details.